- Flat stick insert type, where the canvas slides into a flat slot in the frame near the hinges as the picture shows.
- Made of 100% 16 oz. cotton canvas
- Load tested to 400 lbs. – Rated capacity 280 lbs.
- 60 day warranty on all canvas – full replacement at no charge to you if it fails
- Includes the seat and back canvas, as well as the round 1/4″ diameter sticks
- Fits all Gold Medal Chairs FLAT STICK style chairs, as well as about 90% of other chairs out there
IMPORTANT: All directors chairs are NOT standard. Measure your existing covers out of the chair and compare to to the sizes below. If you have an older chair, we offer this Buying Guide article on how to Purchase and Install Directors Chair Covers. Watch the video for detailed information on measuring. Click here, If you need a custom sized directors chair replacement cover.
The measurements of this flat stick replacement when laid out flat on a table are as follows (1/4 inch tolerance):
- Seat is 15 1/4″ Deep x 22 1/2″ wide (edge to edge)
- Back is 6 1/2″ high x 21 1/2″ wide (3″ loops are flattened out, edge to edge)
- Flat sticks are 9/16″ x 1/4″ (they are removeable in case you need to substitute your sticks)
NOTE: Fabric is dyed cotton canvas and will fade if left in brightly sunlit areas.
PLEASE NOTE these instructions when using the Chair Designer:
- Regarding the size of your inscription: We have limitations on the size of letters- 2 to 2 1/2 inches tall for Imprinting and 1 1/2 to 2 inches tall for Embroidery. For longer inscriptions, we can stretch the text to make it taller. Finished size will be determined by our staff.
- For correct pricing, open a new text box for each inscription line. We charge by the line.
- Disclaimer: Your final design is a representation of what your customization will look like. We will do our best to recreate your design and will contact you if there is an issue. However, we cannot be liable for changes we deem necessary.
When finished designing, you have two options for ordering:
- Click the "Purchase on CreateMyChair.com" and your chair will be placed in your Shopping Cart. Click "View Cart" to be taken to the cart where you will still have the option to edit your design and/or Proceed to Checkout. Your order will be saved in your account and you can always access it.
- Click the button "Purchase on EverywhereChair.com" and a new window will open with this chair in our primary store. Simply choose chair options and personalization information (chair color, text style, letter color, etc.) and Add to Cart. There are more options for fabric type, font styles and colors on this site. When you place your order on EverywhereChair.com you will receive reward points through our loyalty program. Points can be redeemed like cash on future purchases.
Be sure to save your design before closing the designer by clicking the Save button at the top.