- Drink holder and carry bag
- Supports 250 lb and weighs 9.7 lb
- Open size: 25.2 x 25.4 x 36.2 in
- Folded size: 5.3 x 7.1 x 43.7 in
- Seat height: 20.7 in
The Eazy Chair is a hard-arm chair with big comfort. Featuring a one-step set-up, you’ll be relaxing in no time with this chair. The Eazy Chair is designed with hard arms, which means you’ll have a solid supportive surface when sitting down or standing up. Offers a broad backrest with wide tension seat, and an adjustable beverage holder. Also includes a carry bag for portability.
Please note these restrictions when using the Chair Designer:
- Regarding the size of your inscription: We have limitations on the size of letters- 2 to 2 1/2 inches tall for Imprinting and 1 1/2 to 2 inches tall for Embroidery. For longer inscriptions, we can stretch the text to make it taller. Finished size will be determined by our staff.
- For correct pricing, open a new text box for each inscription line. We charge by the line.
- Disclaimer: Your final design is a representation of what your customization will look like. We will do our best to recreate your design and will contact you if there is an issue. However, we cannot be liable for changes we deem necessary.
When finished designing, you have two options for ordering:
- Click the "Purchase on CreateMyChair.com" and your chair will be placed in your Shopping Cart. Click "View Cart" to be taken to the cart where you will still have the option to edit your design and/or Proceed to Checkout. Your order will be saved in your account and you can always access it.
- Click the button "Purchase on EverywhereChair.com" and a new window will open with this chair in our primary store. Simply choose chair options and personalization information (chair color, text style, letter color, etc.) and Add to Cart. There are more options for fabric type, font styles and colors on this site. When you place your order on EverywhereChair.com you will receive reward points through our loyalty program. Points can be redeemed like cash on future purchases.
Be sure to save your design before closing the designer by clicking the Save button at the top.